With SAP S/4HANA, SAP has launched a new generation of its enterprise software that is intended to make companies fit for the challenges and opportunities of the digital future. But what does this new technology mean for companies in a regulated environment, who need to operate and validate the system in accordance with the valid laws and directives (e.g. EU GMP, FDA, ISO 13485:2016)?
- And how is this affected by the choice of the transformation strategy? (New implementation – or system conversion?)
- How can the SAP Activate project methodology be reconciled with your validation method?
- How should the trend towards increasing mobility and the use of Fiori apps be handled?
- Is deployment of the SAP S/4HANA cloud an option in a regulated environment?
- How does the SAP Solution Manager provide support for life-cycle documentation?