APQP, FMEA and PLP with
QM solutions from SAP
APQP, FMEA and PLP with QM solutions from SAP (SAP QM)
The project management method Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), is used in product development processes and is intended to ensure the quality of the end product at an early stage. For this purpose APQP contains a very wide range of methods, tools and documents that can be used for the product development process. The structured approach within the APQP process starts with preventive error avoidance instead of subsequent error correction. SAP SE offers various tools for mapping and continuous support in this respect.
The webinar deals with the following aspects:
- Overview of SAP SE tools for mapping the requirements
- Project planning by using SAP PPM (SAP Portfolio and Project Management) including milestones and quality gates
- Risk analysis by using SAP FMEA for product and process FMEAs
- Development of control plans (production control plan) to guide the quality process
- Creation of inspection plans on the basis of FMEA and production control plan
- Use of quality notifications for continuous product improvement
In addition to the individual functions, we attach great importance to consistency, the avoidance of interfaces and redundant data and the achievement of a quality control loop.
Friday, 26 November 2021, 10:00 – 10:45
No time on this date? Then simply register anyway and secure your access data for the free podcast! You will then automatically receive these shortly after the webinar.
Target group of the webinar
This webinar is aimed at specialists and managers from the fields of product development, quality management and production in the manufacturing industry (automotive, automotive suppliers, mechanical engineering, etc.)
Content of the webinar
- Overview of the various SAP SE tools for mapping APQP
- Representation of SAP PPM, FMEA, control plan, inspection plan and quality notification
- Representation of the resulting quality control loop
- system demo
- Over 20 years of industry know-how in the implementation of SAP QM
- Updating your SAP know-how
- Interactive exchange with our experienced consultant and other webinar participants
The webinars are online seminars. All you need to participate is a PC with an Internet connection and loudspeakers. Alternatively, the sound transmission can also be made by telephone, while you can follow the image presentation via your browser. The webinars are interactive, i.e. you can ask questions at any time.
Participation and registration
Our webinars are a free service for customers and interested parties of DHC.
IT service providers and consultants are excluded from participation.
The number of participants is limited. Please reserve your webinar place under:
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with all information about the participation in our webinar.