Digital Validation Scorecard
Start your digital validation strategy now
with the Digital Validation Scorecard!
WHAT IS DIGITAL VALIDATION?
We understand the digitalisation of software validation as the transformation of your validation processes into the digital world. In our understanding, a validation is “digital” if it is paperless, automated, continuous, service-oriented and metrics-based. We have more than two decades of experience in the validation of computer systems and, as a result, have developed modern tools for the design and implementation of your digitalisation strategy for the area of IT compliance.
Digital Validation Scorecard – Your compass on the way to digital validation
We have developed the Digital Validation Scorecard (DVS) to give you an initial inventory of your company’s level of digitalisation and to optimally design your digital validation strategy. The DVS is a holistic analysis and conception method based on the Balanced Scorecard approach – well-founded and field-tested.
Based on 6 dimensions with a total of 30 factors or questions, we conduct focused, semi-structured interviews (6-8 interviews / max. 2 h per interview) in the sense of a professionally and methodically guided self-reflection. Together, we determine the maturity level of your organisation with regard to digital validation and work out the greatest potential for further development.
In a detailed analysis report, we will present you with the results of the individual dimensions and explain the maturity model and your location. Based on your initial situation and strategic objectives, we will define your individual roadmap for the next steps.
Request a quote now!
- Determination of the maturity level of your organisation with regard to Digital Validation and potentials for further development.
- Detailed analysis report on results
- Presentation of the maturity model
- Individual roadmap for the next steps based on your initial situation and strategic objectives
DHC Services and tools for the digitalisation of validation
Based on the results of the Digital Validation Scorecard, the following DHC services and tools are available:
- Computer System Validation (CSV) / Software Validation
- IT Compliance Framework
- VxP – Validation Platform for Life Sciences
- Validation as a Service (VaaS ) and Managed Validation Services (MVS)
- Change Management
- Project Management
WHY CHOOSE DHC?
Benefit from our methodical, process-oriented and risk-based validation approach to software validation
- More than 25 years of expertise in computer system validation in pharmaceuticals/life sciences and medical technology
- Numerous successfully completed prospective and retrospective validation projects
- Scalable DHC Best Practice Validation Method / Validation Content
- High audit reliability
- Strong team of CSV managers with profound knowledge of regulatory requirements (GAMP, FDA, GxP, ISO 13485, …)
- Long-term and trusting cooperation with our customers
- Ensuring the transfer of knowledge to you as a customer
Managing Director & Industry Unit Manager
Life Sciences, Chemie and Medical Engineering
phone: +49 681 93 666 0
CEO and Director Sales & Marketing, DHC Switzerland
phone: +41 44 500 888 7
Fill in the form!
WEBINARS AND EVENTS
DHC & LSA Web session (in German)
SAP S/4HANA Transformation and Validation in the Life Sciences Industry
Learn everything about phases for the system transformation (system conversion) of an SAP ECC to S/4HANA with integrated validation.more
DHC web session (in German)
Integrated LIMS with QM in SAP S/4HANA
The web session gives an overview of the different QM functions in SAP and their integration into logistics.more
DHC web session (in German)
Validation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
What validation requirements arise when using Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a regulated environment.more