DHC & SAP web session (in German)
SAP Quality Issue Management
SAP Quality Issue Management (SAP QIM)
We are organising this web session together with SAP SE.
SAP Quality Issue Management (SAP QIM) offers the possibility to manage different types of quality issues and the resulting actions across the boundaries of systems and applications. The solution can be used in companies to implement global complaint or deviation management.
SAP QIM provides a framework that enables flexible mapping of any process related to issues and activities. Role-specific applications are available to guide the user through the selected process. In addition to functions for creating issues and CAPA activities, the solution also includes monitoring and analysis functions.
This webinar, organised jointly with SAP, presents the SAP solution Quality Issue Management (QIM). Using current customer examples, we will explain our approach to implementation as well as the new DHC Managed Services for the operation of SAP QIM.
Friday, 24 June 2022, 10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
No time on this date? Then simply register anyway and secure your access data to the free podcast! You will receive them automatically shortly after the web session.
TARGET GROUP OF THE WEB SESSION
This web session is aimed at specialists and managers from the areas of IT and quality management as well as IT employees who are interested in the possible applications of SAP Quality Issue Management.
CONTENT OF THE WEB SESSION
- Overview of SAP Quality Issue Management (functionalities, news, …) – Claus Bruckner, Senior Solution Presales Expert SAP QIM/QM, SAP Deutschland SE
- Implementation of SAP QIM using the example of a current customer project – Thomas Amlung, Product Manager QM, DHC GmbH
- Presentation of DHC Services for SAP QIM – Thomas Amlung, Product Manager QM, DHC GmbH
- Over 25 years of industry know-how in the implementation of SAP QM and/or CAQ/LIMS systems
- Updating of your SAP know-how
- Interactive exchange with our experienced consultants and other web session participants
- Excellent expertise in the SW evaluation and selection process
The web sessions are online seminars. To participate, all you need is a PC with an internet connection and speakers. Alternatively, audio can be transmitted via telephone, while you can follow the image presentation via your browser. The webinars are interactive, i.e. you can ask questions at any time.
PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION
Our web sessions are a free service for customers and interested parties of DHC.
IT service providers and consultants are excluded from participation.
The number of participants is limited. Please reserve your websession place at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you need to participate in our web session.