DHC Webinar (in German)
QM implementation as part of the
digitalisation strategy at Medartis AG
QM implementation as part of the digitalisation strategy at Medartis AG
Tests during production and the documentation of the results in accordance with the requirements are among the essential aspects in the manufacture of medical technology products. Of course, in a regulated environment, all computer-aided systems and processes must be validated before they are used productively – this applies in particular to all quality-relevant processes. Using a concrete customer project, we will show you how we have optimised important core processes of quality management in the regulated environment in the course of digitalising medical technology production and introduced them on the basis of SAP QM.
Friday, 11 June 2021, 10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
No time on this date? Then simply register anyway and secure your access data to the free podcast! You will receive them automatically shortly after the webinar.
Target group of the webinar
This webinar is aimed at specialists and managers from the areas of quality management / quality assurance and IT in companies in the regulated environment (pharmaceuticals & medical technology).
Content of the webinar
- QM as part of the client’s digitalisation strategy
- Implementation of the essential core processes on the basis of SAP QM
- Integration or connection of measuring equipment and measuring equipment management
- Validation as an important part of the project
- Over 20 years of industry know-how in the implementation of SAP QM or CAQ/LIMS systems
- Updating of your SAP know-how
- Interactive exchange with our experienced consultants and other webinar participants
- Excellent expertise in the SW evaluation and selection process
The webinars are online seminars. To participate, all you need is a PC with an internet connection and speakers. Alternatively, audio can be transmitted via telephone, while you can follow the image presentation via your browser. The webinars are interactive, i.e. you can ask questions at any time.
Participation and registration
Attention: Webinar will be held in German!
Our webinars are a free service for customers and interested parties of DHC.
IT service providers and consultants are excluded from participation.
The number of participants is limited. Please reserve your webinar place at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you need to participate in our webinar.