QM Dashboards and Analytic Apps in SAP S/4HANA
The web session will be held in German. If you only speak English, please contact us via email for a personal online appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to meeting you!
For quality management, the presentation of the current situation and the most important key figures as well as evaluations based on them in real time are becoming increasingly important. These figures should be easy to generate and quickly available. With the help of various graphical presentations, employees of the company must be able to make a statement about the most important key figures at any time and to easily and precisely identify any problems that may exist. To meet these requirements, SAP offers so-called Overview Tiles in S/4HANA to provide access to dashboards and analyses in real time.
Friday, December 16, 2022, 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. => You missed the web session? Then request the podcast now!
Target group of the web session
This web session is aimed at IT and QM professionals and executives, as well as IT staff interested in the uses of dashboards and analytic apps for QM.
Content of the web session
- Presentation of the currently available (SAP S/HANA OP) dashboards and analytic apps for QM
- System examples and a look at neighboring areas (logistics, production)
- Example for a customer specific extension
- Over 25 years of industry know-how in the implementation of SAP QM or CAQ/LIMS systems
- Updating of your SAP know-how
- Interactive exchange with our experienced consultants and other webinar participants
- Excellent expertise in the SW evaluation and selection process
The web sessions are online seminars. To participate, all you need is a PC with an Internet connection and speakers. Alternatively, audio can be transmitted via telephone while you can follow the image presentation via your browser. The webinars are interactive, i.e. you can ask questions at any time.
Participation and registration
=> You missed the web session? Then request the podcast now!
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned in the text as well as the corresponding logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries worldwide.