DHC Roadmap to SAP S/4HANA
for the Life Sciences
DHC Roadmap to SAP S/4HANA for the Life Sciences
The life sciences are facing the challenge of modernizing existing IT systems – especially SAP – and optimizing processes on a new platform in a future-oriented manner. Today, SAP offers a very comprehensive solution portfolio around S/4HANA. DHC has developed a roadmap especially for the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry, from decision preparation to implementation strategy to the productive implementation of an SAP system based on S/4HANA. The webinar is intended to demonstrate the procedure and give a first impression of how planning a digital transformation looks like.
Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:30 – 11:15
No time on this date? Then simply register anyway and secure the access data for the free podcast! You will then automatically receive these shortly after the webinar.
Target group of the event
This webinar is aimed at specialists and managers in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, especially in small and medium-sized enterprises, who are concerned with process optimization by SAP.
Content of the Webinar
- Overview of the SAP solution portfolio for the life sciences
- Presentation of the DHC Roadmap with the correlations
- Deepening the individual building blocks from the roadmap
- Over 20 years of experience in the implementation of SAP, especially in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries
- Understanding of SAP solutions in the life sciences
- Transparency on the path of digital transformation using the DHC Roadmap
- Lessons learned from many successfully completed projects in the area of SAP implementation since 1996
The webinars are online seminars. All you need to participate is a PC with Internet access and speakers. Alternatively, sound can be transmitted via telephone, while you can follow the image presentation via your browser. The webinars are interactive, i.e. you can ask questions at any time.
Participation and registration
Our webinars are a free service for customers and interested parties of DHC.
IT service providers and consultants are excluded from participation.
The number of participants is limited. Please reserve your webinar seat at:
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with all information about the participation in our webinar.